SAP Project Coordinator
Do you enjoy projects? Do you want diversity in your work? Do you want to stand out from the crowd? Are you looking to learn continuously and evolve quickly? Are you passionate about achieving results? If you answered YES to these questions, you're about to reach new heights! Located in the Montreal area, DBC is a firm that specializes in project management for the implementation of SAP solutions such as S/4HANA and ECC. We assist and guide companies of various sizes, focusing primarily on the manufacturing and distribution industries. Our team distinguishes itself through its operational excellence, its rigorous work methodology, and its unwavering commitment to reaching its goals. We also have a deep knowledge of SAP solutions and project management techniques. Whether they are new to the field or have years of experience, our employees' robust training is essential to our continued success. To excel in a rapidly evolving environment, tailored training plans are developed and reviewed annually. These plans include elements related to SAP applications, good business practices, project management techniques, and leadership.
Propelled by its strong growth, DBC offers a multitude of career opportunities and is currently on the lookout for a candidate to fill the position of Project Coordinator.
As a Project Coordinator, you will assist Senior Project Managers in the following tasks:
- Manage a functional or technical team depending on the phase of the project.
- Design and follow up on project plans according to the adapted methodology.
- Produce and maintain detailed project documentation.
- Produce and disseminate reports as well as performance indicators to project stakeholders.
- Ensure effective communication within the project team and with all relevant stakeholders.
- Identify, report, and escalate issues and risks to management.
- Monitor and control the scope of projects and any changes.
- Perform all other necessary tasks to complete the project.
- Participate in projects to improve supply chain management processes and data governance.
- Participate actively in DBC’s internal projects to support its growth.
- Other related duties.
Successfully leading a SAP project to completion can certainly be a challenge. Like a Sherpa guiding a traveler toward the Himalayan peaks, there are plenty of risks and obstacles that must be overcome, but finally reaching the top is incredibly exciting and rewarding!
To excel in your role, you will need to display leadership, possess a strong work ethic, have a positive attitude, and be open-minded.
You must have the following skills:
- University degree in one or more of the following or related fields: Business Analysis, Information Technology, Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Project Management.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills for building close relationships with colleagues and clients.
- Diplomatic skills to effectively communicate issues while maintaining cordial relations with all stakeholders.
- Ability to focus on results while maintaining a pleasant work environment.
- Strong ability to learn, adapt, and set priorities.
- Highly skilled with technological tools.
- Fluency in French and English, both written and spoken.
While we are aware that this position will largely appeal to candidates at the beginning of their career, candidates will stand out if they meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Experience in SAP or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- Experience in and/or demonstration of personal leadership.
- Interest in obtaining a certification related to project management (e.g. PMP).
- Interest in obtaining a certification related to SAP or other Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems.
- In-depth knowledge of one or more project management software platforms (e.g. MS Project).
Our team offers excellent coaching, adapted to the expertise and career path of DBC’s various employees. Our senior managers promote knowledge sharing and collaboration to ensure the successful completion of all projects.
We offer a very attractive compensation package as well as flexible working conditions in terms of schedules, vacation periods, and travel.
While DBC’s clients are typically located in the Montreal area, travel outside of Montreal may be necessary for certain clients.
If this challenge interests and stimulates you, please don’t hesitate to send us your CV immediately by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org